Our 2 ft. 110 Watt Rectangular Industrial LED High Bay is lightweight, compact and capable of delivering stunning lighting for large indoor spaces. Ready to transform your outdated indoor lighting into an affordable state-of-the-art setup?
Touch-Plate’s Gold Series 2 ft. 110 Watt Rectangular Industrial LED High Bay is designed to provide the highest lumens per watt with even light distribution. Capable of energy savings up to 70% less power over traditional metal halide or high-pressure sodium lighting. Easy to install and integrate our LED High Bays are optimal for any retrofit solution or new installation.
- Steel Body Frame
- Instant Start: No Flickering or Humming
- Uniform Light
- Isolated Driver
- Multiple Mounting & Installation Options
- UL & DLC Listed
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (50,000 hours or greater lifetime)
- Wattage: 110W
- Lumens: 15,400 (approx. > 140lm/w)
- Equivalence: 700w HID/HPS/MH
- IP Rating: IP20
- Color: White
- LED Chips: Jufie
- PF: >0.90
- Weight: 10.37 lbs
- Length: 23.82 in
- Width: 12.60 in
- Height: 3.78 in
- Wire Guard
- Emergency Back-up
- Occupancy Sensor
- Zigbee: Relay, Dimmer & Controller
- Stainless Steel Cable: 2 feet (.5 meter) / 3 feet (1 meter) / 7 feet (2 meters) / 10 feet (3 meters) / 20 feet (6 meters)
- Lock Twist Plug: 3 feet (1 meter) / 10 feet (3 meters)
- No Plug Extension: 3 feet (1 meter) / 10 feet (3 meters)
- USA 3 Prong Plug: 7 feet (2 meters)
- S Hook Clip: Medium / Large
- Stainless Steel Magnetic ‘O’ Hook
For Commercial & Industrial Customers:
Putting off upgrading to LED? Then, you are missing out on huge energy savings! We got into the LED business to provide our customers with the best possible products on the market, instead of pushing 100 year old technology that you still find in major hardware stores. The most recent studies show that (*based on LED type) an annual energy savings of 60-80% can be achieved!
For larger projects, rebates (provided by the Power Companies) for both New Construction and Retrofit Installations are available. Best part yet, We will file the paperwork for you! Minimal Effort and the road to savings starts with us.
Confused by LED Lights or unsure what type you really need? Our staff has an in-depth understand of both our product and application. We regularly work with both Contractors & DIY Homeowners. If you have more technical needs you can even schedule help with our on staff engineer who’s a lighting expert. We want to help you step into the light of LED!
In addition to energy and costs savings, LEDs offer more light, providing a brighter, safer atmosphere for employees and customers alike.