Ready to transform your outdated indoor lighting into an affordable state-of-the-art setup? Our 3 ft. 180 Watt Linear LED High Bay is lightweight, compact and capable of delivering stunning lighting for large indoor spaces.
Touch-Plate’s Silver Series 3 ft. 180 Watt Linear LED High Bay is designed to provide the highest lumens per watt with even light distribution. Our Linear LED High Bay can produce energy savings up to 70% less power over traditional metal halide or high-pressure sodium lighting. Touch-Plate’s LED products are easy to install and integrate. The Linear LED High Bay is optimal for any retrofit solution.
- Steel Body Frame
- Instant Start: No Flickering or Humming
- Uniform Light
- Isolated Driver
- Multiple Mounting & Installation Options
- UL Listed
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (50,000 hours or greater lifetime)
- Wattage: 180W
- Lumens: 25,200 (approx. > 140lm/w)
- Equivalence: 500w HID/HPS/MH
- IP Rating: IP65
- CRI: >80Ra
- LED Chips: SMD 3030
- PF: >0.90
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Length: 32.17 in
- Width: 2.80 in
- Height: 4.02 in
- Wire Guard
- Emergency Back-up
- Occupancy Sensor
- Zigbee: Relay, Dimmer & Controller
- Stainless Steel Cable: 2 feet (.5 meter) / 3 feet (1 meter) / 7 feet (2 meters) / 10 feet (3 meters) / 20 feet (6 meters)
- Lock Twist Plug: 3 feet (1 meter) / 10 feet (3 meters)
- No Plug Extension: 3 feet (1 meter) / 10 feet (3 meters)
- USA 3 Prong Plug: 7 feet (2 meters)
- S Hook Clip: Medium / Large
- Stainless Steel Magnetic ‘O’ Hook
For Commercial & Residential Customers:
Outdated Lighting? You are handing money to the power company every month! Do you gain anything from that?
The LED was invented to finally replace outdated 100 year old technology that you still find in hardware stores and major retailers. Recent studies show that (*based on LED type) an annual energy savings of 60-80% can be achieved! The result, most of our LED Lights paid for themselves in under 2 years!
Working on a larger project? LED Rebates (provided by the power companies) are avaliable for both New Construction and Retrofit Installations. Best part yet, we will file the paperwork for you! Minimal effort from you and the road to savings starts today.
Find LED Lights confusing? Unsure what type you need? The jargon and changes can be overwhelming! However, our staff has an in-depth understand of both our product and its application. We gladly work with both Contractors, Distributors & DIY Homeowners.
Need Expert Technical Help? Our customers can schedule time with our staff engineer or owner for expert level service. We want to help you step into the light of LED!
Make the jump to LED today! The longer you wait the more you miss out.