Our 35 Watt 2×4 Troffer LED Light is lightweight, compact and capable of delivering stunning lighting for medium sized indoor spaces. Ready to transform your outdated indoor lighting into an affordable state-of-the-art setup?
Touch-Plate’s Bronze Series 35 Watt 2×4 Troffer LED Light is designed to provide the highest lumens per watt with even light distribution. Capable of energy savings up to 70% less power over traditional metal halide or high-pressure sodium lighting. Easy to install and integrate Touch-Plate’s LED Office Lights are optimal for any retrofit solution or new installation.
- Built-in Energy Saving Sensor
- Advanced Cloud Series Light Distribution
- Instant Start: No Flickering or Humming
- Multiple Mounting & Installation Options
- UL & DLC Listed
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (50,000 hours or greater lifetime)
- Wattage: 35W
- Lumens: 5,000 (approx. > 140lm/w)
- Equivalence: 200w HID/HPS/MH
- LED Chips: SMD 3030
- PF: >0.90
- Dimmable: Yes
- IP Rating: IP40
- CRI: >80Ra
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Weight: 14.65 lbs
- Length: 47.99 in
- Width: 23.74 in
- Height: 3.93 in
- Wire Guard
- Emergency Back-up
- Occupancy Sensor
- Zigbee: Relay, Dimmer & Controller
- Stainless Steel Cable: 2 feet (.5 meter) / 3 feet (1 meter) / 7 feet (2 meters) / 10 feet (3 meters) / 20 feet (6 meters)
- Lock Twist Plug: 3 feet (1 meter) / 10 feet (3 meters)
- No Plug Extension: 3 feet (1 meter) / 10 feet (3 meters)
- USA 3 Prong Plug: 7 feet (2 meters)
- S Hook Clip: Medium / Large
- Flush / Surface Mounting Kit
Any orders with quantity of 4 or more. Please call (260.426.1565) or e-mail ([email protected]) us directly. Due to the size of this product, your order may qualify for freight shipping. Our service team is always available during our business hours (M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM EST) to assist your needs, assuring fast and reliable service, with minimal effort on from you.
For Commercial & Industrial Customers:
Putting off upgrading to LED? Then, you are missing out on huge energy savings! We got into the LED business to provide our customers with the best possible products on the market, instead of pushing 100 year old technology that you still find in major hardware stores. The most recent studies show that (*based on LED type) an annual energy savings of 60-80% can be achieved!
For larger projects, rebates (provided by the Power Companies) for both New Construction and Retrofit Installations are available. Best part yet, We will file the paperwork for you! Minimal Effort and the road to savings starts with us.
Confused by LED Lights or unsure what type you really need? Our staff has an in-depth understand of both our product and application. We regularly work with both Contractors & DIY Homeowners. If you have more technical needs you can even schedule help with our on staff engineer who’s a lighting expert. We want to help you step into the light of LED!
In addition to energy and costs savings, LEDs offer more light, providing a brighter, safer atmosphere for employees and customers alike.
Accessories: (call to order)
Not Available for this Product
Mounting Kits & Tools: (call to order)
Not Available for this Product