Touch-Plate’s Silver+ Series 4 ft. 40 Watt Linkable Decorative Linear LED is designed to omit visually stunning light, better security, more lumens, and maximum energy cost savings. Our 40 Watt Linkable Decorative Linear LED can offer energy savings of 90% or greater over traditional T12 and T8 bulbs/fixtures. Touch-Plate’s Indoor LED Products optimal for both new construction and retrofit installations.
- Seamless multi-shape linking (includes: “T” Shape, “+” Shape & “L” Shape)
- Unique Optical Design
- 90° Degree Beam Angle
- State-of-the-art Heat Reduction & Dissipation
- Lightweight, Easy to Install & No Additional Maintenance Required!
- Built-in accessories that easily connect electrical components and structure together
- Flicker free
- UL & DLC Listed
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (Lifetime of 50,000 hours or greater)
- Wattage: 40w
- Lumens: 5,800 (approx. > 140lm/w)
- Equivalence: 120W HID/HPS/MH
- IP Rating: IP40
- Lens Color: Frosted
- LED Chips: SMD 2835
- Beam Angle: 90°
- PF: >0.95
- Length: 51.06”
- Depth: 3.54″
- Width: 2.75”
- Weight: 5.29 lbs
Accessories: (Sold Separately)
- Emergency Backup
- 0-10v Dimming
- Occupancy Sensor
- Zigbee Relay, Dimmer and/or Controller
- Surface Mount Kit
- Flush Mount Kit
- Stainless Steel Cable: 2’ feet (.5 meters), 3’ feet (1 meters), 7’ feet (2 meters), 10’ feet (3 meters), or 20’ feet (6 meters)
- Twist Lock Plug: 3’ feet / 10’ feet
- No Plug Ex tension: 3’ feet (1 meters) or 10’ feet (3 meters)
- S Hook Clip: Medium & Large
Any orders with quantity of 4 or more. Please call (260.426.1565) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) us directly. Due to the size of this product, your order may qualify for freight shipping. Our service team is always available during our business hours (M-F 8:00AM-4:30PM EST) to assist your needs, assuring fast and reliable service, with minimal effort on from you.
For Commercial & Residential Customers:
Outdated Lighting? You are handing money to the power company every month! Do you gain anything from that?
The LED was invented to finally replace outdated 100 year old technology that you still find in hardware stores and major retailers. Recent studies show that (*based on LED type) an annual energy savings of 60-80% can be achieved! The result, most of our LED Lights paid for themselves in under 2 years!
Working on a larger project? LED Rebates (provided by the power companies) are avaliable for both New Construction and Retrofit Installations. Best part yet, we will file the paperwork for you! Minimal effort from you and the road to savings starts today.
Find LED Lights confusing? Unsure what type you need? The jargon and changes can be overwhelming! However, our staff has an in-depth understand of both our product and its application. We gladly work with both Contractors, Distributors & DIY Homeowners.
Need Expert Technical Help? Our customers can schedule time with our staff engineer or owner for expert level service. We want to help you step into the light of LED!
Make the jump to LED today! The longer you wait the more you miss out.