Ready to transform your outdated indoor lighting into an affordable state-of-the-art setup? Our 100 Watt UFO LED High Bay is lightweight, compact and capable of delivering stunning lighting for large indoor spaces.
Touch-Plate’s Platinum Series 100 Watt UFO LED High Bay is designed to provide the highest lumens per watt with even light distribution. And energy savings up to 70% less power over traditional metal halide or high-pressure sodium lighting. Easy to install and integrate our LED High Bay is optimal for any retrofit solution.
- Instant Start: No Flickering or Humming
- Uniform Light
- Isolated Driver
- Standard Round driver rated for 60°C (140°F)
- Premium Square driver rated for 90°C (194°F)
- Die cast aluminum housing
- UL & DLC Listed
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (50,000 hours or greater lifetime)
- Premium Square Driver Upgrade Available!
- Wattage: 100W
- Lumens: 18,000 (approx. > 140lm/w)
- Equivalence: 300w HID/HPS/MH
- IP Rating: IP65
- IK Rating: IK08
- LED Chips: SMD 2835
- PF: >0.9
- Weight: 9.0 lbs
- Diameter: 11.81 in
- Hook Height: 7.08 in
- Bracket Height: 11.68 in
Alternate Configurations (Contact directly to order):
- Lens Selection
- Clear Glass (Default)
- Milky Glass
- Beam Angle
- 120° (Default)
- Wire Guard
- Occupancy Sensor
- Photocontrol Sensor
- Zigbee: Relay, Dimmer & Controller
- Stainless Steel Cable: 2 feet / 3 feet / 7 feet / 10 feet / 20 feet
- Twist Lock Plug: 3 feet / 10 feet
- No Plug Extension: 3 feet / 10 feet
- USA 3 Prong Plug: 7 feet
- S Hook Clip: Medium / Large
- Connection Box: Small / Large
- Connector: 3-Pin Splice
For Commercial & Industrial Customers:
If you have not undergone LED Retrofitting, you are missing our on huge energy savings. We got into the LED business to provide our customers with the best possible products on the market, instead of pushing 100 year old technology that you still find in major hardware stores. The most recent studies show that (*based on LED type) an annual energy savings of 60-80% can be achieved!
For larger projects, rebates (provided by the Power Companies) for both New Construction and Retrofit Installations are available. Best part yet, We will file the paperwork for you! Minimal Effort and the road to savings starts with us.
Confused by LED or unsure what kind of light you really need? Our staff has an in-depth understand of both our product and application. We regularly work with both Contractors & DIY Experts. If you have more technical needs you can even schedule help with our on staff engineer who’s a lighting expert. We want to help you step into the light of LED!
In addition to energy and costs savings, LEDs offer more light, providing a brighter, safer atmosphere for employees and customers alike.