Touch-Plate’s 3-Color 2×4 Back-lite Panel LED Light is adaptable for all indoor environments, providing uniform light distribution, more lumens, and the highest cost savings. The 3-Color 2×4 Back-Lite Panel LED Light can offer an energy savings of 70% or more over traditional T12/T8 Troffer Lighting. Touch-Plate’s LED Indoor LED solutions are quick, lightweight, and easy to install. Perfect for both retrofit installations and new construction installations.
A simple flip of a switch and this light adjusts its Color Temperature!
- Isolated Side-Mounted External Driver
- Instant Start: Flicker Free, No Humming
- Multiple mounting options
- Adjustable Wattage/Kelvin Temperature
- UL & DLC Listed
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (Lifetime of 50,000 hours)
- Wattage | Lumens | CCT (Color Temperature):
- 30w | 3,900LM | 3000k (Soft Warm)
- 35w | 4,550LM | 4000k (Cool White)
- 40w | 5,200LM | 5000k (Daylight)
- Equivalence: (4) 35w T8 Bulbs
- LED Chips: 2835
- PF: >0.90
- CRi: >80
- Beam Angle: 120°
- IP Rating: IP20
- Operating Temp: -4°F ~ 104°F
- Weight: 9.25 lbs
- Length: 47.74 in
- Width: 23.74 in
- Height: 1.75 in
Need to surface mount? Here's a link to the mounting kit for this product. (not included)
Accessories: (Sold Separately)
- Emergency Backup
- Occupancy Sensor
- 0-10v Dimming
- Zigbee Relay, Dimmer, and/or Controller
Mounting Accessories: (Sold Separately)
- Surface Mount Kit
- Flush Mount Kit
- Stainless Steel Cable: 2 feet (.5 meters), 3 feet (1 meter), 7 feet (2 meters), 10 feet (3 meters), or 20 feet (6 meters)
- Lock Twist Plug: 3 feet (1 meter) or 10 feet (3 meters)
- No Plug Extension: 3 feet (1 meter) or 10 feet (3 meters)
- S Hook Clip: Medium & Large
For Commercial & Industrial Customers:
If you have not undergone LED Retrofitting, you are missing out on huge energy savings. We got into the LED business to provide our customers with the best possible products on the market, instead of pushing 100-year-old technology that you still find in major hardware stores. The most recent studies show that (*based on LED type) an annual energy savings of 60-80% can be achieved!
For larger projects, rebates (provided by the Power Companies) for both New Construction and Retrofit Installations are available. The best part yet, We will file the paperwork for you! Minimal Effort and the road to savings starts with us.
Confused by LED or unsure what kind of light you really need? Our staff has an in-depth understanding of both our product and application. We regularly work with both Contractors & DIY Experts. If you have more technical needs you can even schedule help with our on-staff engineer who’s a lighting expert. We want to help you step into the light of LED!
In addition to energy and costs savings, LEDs offer more light, providing a brighter, safer atmosphere for employees and customers alike.