Touch-Plate’s 30 Watt Dimmable 2×2 Back-Lite LED Panel is designed to offer even and uniform light distribution, more lumens and highest cost savings. Our 30 Watt Dimmable 2×2 Back-Lite LED Panel can offer an energy savings of 70% or more over traditional T12/T8 Troffer Lighting. Touch-Plate’s LED Office Lights are quick and easy to install and perfect for both retrofit installations and new construction installations.
- Isolated Side-Mounted External Driver
- Instant Start: Flicker Free, No Humming
- Multiple mounting options
- ETL & DLC Listed
- 5 Year Limited Warranty (Lifetime of 50,000 hours)
- Wattage: 30w
- Lumens: 3,900LM (approx. > 130lm/w)
- Equivalence: 4: 32w T8 Bulbs
- LED Chips: 3030
- PF: >0.90
- CRI: >80
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Color Temperature: 4000k (Cool White)
- IP Rating: IP20
- Operating Temperature: -4°F ~ 104°F
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Length: 23.74 in
- Width: 23.74 in
- Height: 1.75 in
Need to surface mount? Here’s a link to the our mounting kit for this product. (not included)
Accessories: (Sold Separately)
- Emergency Backup
- Occupancy Sensor
- Zigbee Relay, Dimmer and/or Controller
Mounting Accessories: (Sold Separately)
- Surface Mount Kit
- Flush Mount Kit
- Stainless Steel Cable: 2 feet (.5 meters), 3 feet (1 meters), 7 feet (2 meters), 10 feet (3 meters) or 20 feet (6 meters)
- Lock Twist Plug: 3 feet (1 meters) or 10 feet (3 meters)
- No Plug Ex tension: 3 feet (1 meters) or 10 feet (3 meters)
- S Hook Clip: Medium & Large
For Commercial & Industrial Customers:
If you have not undergone LED Retrofitting, you are missing our on huge energy savings. We got into the LED business to provide our customers with the best possible products on the market, instead of pushing 100 year old technology that you still find in major hardware stores. The most recent studies show that (*based on LED type) an annual energy savings of 60-80% can be achieved!
For larger projects, rebates (provided by the Power Companies) for both New Construction and Retrofit Installations are available. Best part yet, We will file the paperwork for you! Minimal Effort and the road to savings starts with us.
Confused by LED or unsure what kind of light you really need? Our staff has an in-depth understand of both our product and application. We regularly work with both Contractors & DIY Experts. If you have more technical needs you can even schedule help with our on staff engineer who’s a lighting expert. We want to help you step into the light of LED!
In addition to energy and costs savings, LEDs offer more light, providing a brighter, safer atmosphere for employees and customers alike.